Martha Stewart MSR74125-2330
* Image shown is for 5 x 8 or larger rug. Smaller sizes will not show complete pattern, and will be scaled down to fit.
Materials : Viscose
Color : Charcoal / Multi
Martha Stewart Rugs
Martha Stewart Rugs
Category : Contemporary
Origin : Belgium
Colour Family : Blacks/Greys, Multi
Pile Height : approx. 0.25 in
Shipping is FREE to all areas in the 10 provinces in Canada, wherever shipping by land is available. Unless stated otherwise on our site, please expect your rug to be shipped within 7 business days (depending on the manufacturer).
Large rugs over 108" add 5-10 business days
Addison Rugs (Sterling Collection) is made to order, ships in 5-10 business days
Capel Rugs- Some are made to order - shipped in 4-5 weeks.
Dalyn Rugs - Some are made to order - shipped in 12-18 weeks.
Imperial Rugs are made to order – shipped in 10 business days.
Milliken & Rhody Rugs, are made to order – shipped in 15-20 business days.
Surya Rugs will be shipped in 5 - 10 business days
United Weavers Rugs will be shipped in 14 business days.
If your rug is back-ordered, we will contact you by phone or email.
If it is not possible to ship to your location by land, you will be advised of the shipping cost before your order is shipped.
At TheRugDistrict.ca, we want to make the returns process as easy and pain free as possible. We strive to provide 100% satisfaction on every order. Not happy? If you're not completely satisfied, you can return your product within 30 days for a full in store credit. Certain restrictions may apply for oversized rugs (8 ft. or larger) and orders $1,000 or more where a restocking fee of 10 - 20% can be applied. If the rug arrives damaged or defective we must be notified and Photo sent to us within 7 days of receipt and we will replace the rug or mirror for you without any additional shipping charges. Custom-made items are returnable for shipping damage only.
Returns are easy! Just follow these 4 steps:
1. All you need to do is fill out this brief form and we will contact you with your required* Return Authorization number. You may also call (877) 772-6674.
2. Rugs need to be repackaged like new in the original packaging or an equivalent of the original packaging. RA# needs to be on the outside of the packaging.
3. The Rug District is responsible for the return shipping cost.
4. When we receive the rug in the original condition your in store credit will be available.
*All returns MUST have a Return Authorization number and instructions prior to sending back. Returned rugs must be in original unused condition. Returned rug may be refused or assessed fee if soiled, pet hair or stains are present.
* Estimated business days to ship. Expect longer delivery times for remote locations and oversized rugs (longer than 9'). Custom & braided rugs take longer (up to 4-5 weeks). Our customer service will keep you up to date with the delivery schedule for all rugs.