Materials : Wool & Viscose Pile
Color : Brown / Multi
The Soho Collection is Safaviehs response to market demand for clean, transitional design in rugs that work equally well in traditional and contemporary homes. The collections unique purity and clarity of the color is achieved by selecting only the purest premium New Zealand wool as a canvas for Safaviehs exciting new color palette. Many of the designs in the Soho collection are accented with viscose for silky softness to outline patterns, and further highlight the softness of the wool. This innovative collection is hand-tufted in India.
Category : Clearance, Contemporary, Floral, Top Brands, Top Sellers
Origin : India
Colour Family : Tans/Browns/Rusts
Thickness : approx. 0.625 in
Shipping is FREE to all areas in the 10 provinces in Canada, wherever shipping by land is available. Unless stated otherwise on our site, please expect your rug to be shipped within 7 business days (depending on the manufacturer).
Exceptions: Imperial Rugs are made to order – shipped in 10 business days.
Colonial Mills, Rhody, Milliken Rugs are made to order – shipped in 15-20 business days.
Some Capel, and Dalyn Rugs are made to order - shipped in 4-5 weeks.
If your rug is back-ordered, we will contact you by phone or email. If it is not possible to ship to your location by land, you will be advised of the shipping cost before your order is shipped.
At TheRugDistrict.ca, we want to make the returns process as easy and pain free as possible. We strive to provide 100% satisfaction on every order. Not happy? If you're not completely satisfied, you can return your product within 30 days for a in store credit. Certain restrictions may apply for oversized rugs (9 ft. or larger). If the rug arrives damaged or defective we must be notified and Photo sent to us within 7 days of receipt and we will replace the rug or mirror for you without any additional shipping charges.Custom-made items are returnable for shipping damage only.
Returns are easy! Just follow these 4 steps:
1. All you need to do is fill out this brief form and we will contact you with your required* Return Authorization number. You may also call (877) 772-6674.
2. Rugs need to be repackaged like new in the original packaging or an equivalent of the original packaging. RA# needs to be on the outside of the packaging.
3. The Rug District is responsible for the return shipping cost.
4. When we receive the rug in the original condition your in store credit will be available.
*All returns MUST have a Return Authorization number and instructions prior to sending back. Returned rugs must be in original unused condition. Returned rug may be refused or assessed fee if soiled, pet hair or stains are present.
* Estimated business days to ship. Expect longer delivery times for remote locations and oversized rugs (longer than 9'). Custom & braided rugs take longer (up to 4-5 weeks). Our customer service will keep you up to date with the delivery schedule for all rugs.