Materials : 85.4% Polypropylene, 10.4% Polyester, 4.2% Latex
Color : Black / Beige
Safaviehs Courtyard collection was created for todays indoor/outdoor lifestyle. These beautiful but practical rugs take outdoor decorating to the next level with new designs in fashion-forward colors, and patterns from classic to contemporary. Made in Turkey with enhanced polypropylene for extra durability, Courtyard rugs are pre-coordinated to work together in related spaces inside or outside the home. Safavieh developed a special sisal weave that achieves intricate designs that are so easy to maintain, you simply clean your rug with a garden hose.
Category : Contemporary, Outdoor, Top Brands, Top Sellers
Origin : Turkey
Colour Family : Blacks/Greys, Ivory/Beige
Thickness : approx. 0.25 in
Shipping is FREE to all areas in the 10 provinces in Canada, wherever shipping by land is available. Unless stated otherwise on our site, please expect your rug to be shipped within 7 business days (depending on the manufacturer).
Exceptions: Imperial Rugs are made to order – shipped in 10 business days.
Colonial Mills, Rhody, Milliken Rugs are made to order – shipped in 15-20 business days.
Some Capel Rugs are made to order - shipped in 4-5 weeks.
Some Dalyn Rugs (Dover Collection) are made to order - shipped in 6-10 weeks.
If your rug is back-ordered, we will contact you by phone or email. If it is not possible to ship to your location by land, you will be advised of the shipping cost before your order is shipped.
At TheRugDistrict.ca, we want to make the returns process as easy and pain free as possible. We strive to provide 100% satisfaction on every order. Not happy? If you're not completely satisfied, you can return your product within 30 days for a in store credit. Certain restrictions may apply for oversized rugs (9 ft. or larger). If the rug arrives damaged or defective we must be notified and Photo sent to us within 7 days of receipt and we will replace the rug or mirror for you without any additional shipping charges.Custom-made items are returnable for shipping damage only.
Returns are easy! Just follow these 4 steps:
1. All you need to do is fill out this brief form and we will contact you with your required* Return Authorization number. You may also call (877) 772-6674.
2. Rugs need to be repackaged like new in the original packaging or an equivalent of the original packaging. RA# needs to be on the outside of the packaging.
3. The Rug District is responsible for the return shipping cost.
4. When we receive the rug in the original condition your in store credit will be available.
*All returns MUST have a Return Authorization number and instructions prior to sending back. Returned rugs must be in original unused condition. Returned rug may be refused or assessed fee if soiled, pet hair or stains are present.
* Estimated business days to ship. Expect longer delivery times for remote locations and oversized rugs (longer than 9'). Custom & braided rugs take longer (up to 4-5 weeks). Our customer service will keep you up to date with the delivery schedule for all rugs.